Hoopla is now available FREE with your library card! You can borrow up to 8 titles from hoopla each month from the following collections: audiobooks, movies, music, comics, ebooks and television titles all through Hoopla!
Click here to visit Hoopla (or click on the blue Hoopla icon on the left side of our main page) and start browsing.
To sign up to start borrowing items, after going to the Hoopla website:
- Click on the blue Log In button at the top right corner of the screen
- Click on the Sign Up Now blue oval icon at the bottom center of the screen
- Choose Your Library: start typing Newfane, and our library – Newfane Free Library – should appear. Click on it, and then click Continue.
- Account Information: when you have filled everything in, click on the blue Sign Up Now icon at the bottom left corner. You will need the following to finish signing up:
- Your email address
- A password that you will remember
- Your library card number
- Your PIN number*
REMEMBER you are able to check out 8 items per MONTH per library card. Need help? Click here for a video tutorial via Youtube from the Hoopla Help Desk.
*Everyone was given a PIN number when we upgraded in 2009 – changeme (one word, no space). You can change your pin number by logging in to your account here at the upper right corner of the screen.